Photo via: yourhouseandgarden.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Organization Station – 10 Laundry Room Ideas We’re Obsessed With – Southernliving. Laundry rooms are hard-working spaces. Max out your storage and workspace with a meticulously thought-out organization station. This one has a place for everything. See Pin
- 18 DIY Small Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorials | DIY Organization Ideas for Small Spaces
- 15 Creative Clothes Drying Racks | Apartment Therapy
- diy home sweet home: 10 Ways to Make Your Laundry Room . Look Amazing. Love the idea of putting the shelf to cover the gap.
- Add shelving behind the toilet for added storage in those small spaces.
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- This Bedroom Layout Guide has four bedroom layouts to show how to arrange your bedroom furniture. Maximize relaxation, storage, and small spaces in style!
- If your laundry room is cramped, unorganized or just needs to be beautified, theres no need for expensive renovations! These simple DIY ideas are inexpensive
- Looking for a great way to cut your laundry costs? These DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets are just the ticket! Youll never buy fabric softener sheets again after you try these! All natural, chemical free and budget friendly too!
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets