Photo via: mydomaine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3 Feng Shui Tips for Better Sex in the Bedroom | MyDomaine
- How on earth do you decorate when you have NO talent for it? You dont need talent. Just follow these tips on how to decorate from theboldabode.com.
- You don’t have to spend a ton of money to live that luxe life. Follow these tips for low-cost fancy apartment décor ideas.
- Painting a room is a big job but these painting tips can save you time and money! Lets talk brushes, equipment you need and what you dont.
- ink an 8×10 area rug for any less than $650 is a great deal. That is kind of my guideline. If you need a 8×10 rug, don’t expect to find a …
- 10 TIPS that help you decorate with PILLOWS HappybyDesign sponsored
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- 10 decorating tips that make you look like you have your shit together
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Frosty evenings are happier spent snuggled up by a cozy fire! Mantels are blank canvases– full of potential and easily interchangeable for the time of year. If you don’t know where to start when it comes to decorating your mantel, don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be tricky! CLICK to get tips for decorating your mantel by playing with color, texture and themes like a pro!
- Today I don’t want to share with you my dining room alone but some basic tips about design and color. I am a firm believer that YOUR home should speak about you. It should be a place that you love because it is not just pleasant to look at but because it warms up your soul. A home and a house are NOT the …