Photo via: becauseilive.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our feng shui colour wheel will make the job of decorating your home with balanced and harmonious feng shui energy very easy!
- ***UPDATE: You can find the printables for this post HERE.*** Although I’ve been slacking in the kids crafts department lately, I’ve been keeping myself extra busy on projects around the house. When we moved into our home 2 years ago, my daughter was about one week old and my oldest started Kindergarten the day after …
- Traditional Feng Shui divides the world into 5 elements: wood, fire, water, metal, earth. Each element invokes a different mood, creating a customized space that is beneficial for your personality and
- I have seen dozens of command centers on Pinterest. If you haven’t seen them, just take a look at our organization board on Pinterest. They are everywhere! For good reason… Now, that I’ve got a kindergartener, a preschooler, and a baby on the way, I feel like our organization has to become more efficient so… Read More »
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- T-minus five days and counting until my mother-in-law gets into town and Im finishing up last minute details for the guest room. I know I personally dont like to feel like Im intruding when Im staying with someone, so I always try to think ahead when we have guests.
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- Style Your Home with Feng Shui Infographic
- How to feng shui your home
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe
- this is exactly what Ive been looking for! The size and shape are prefect for our back yard. I would make it a deck not a patio though. Patio.
- 3 Feng Shui Tips for Better Sex in the Bedroom | MyDomaine