Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 2,224 Likes, 138 Comments – Kirklands (@kirklands) on Instagram: “A gallerywall done right is beautiful, but it can be hard to create! That’s why we’ve laid out…”
- 1,422 Likes, 95 Comments – Brittany York (@brittanyork) on Instagram: “I should go out of town more often with the kids and leave my husband at home. Hes getting all the…”
- 853 Likes, 72 Comments – F U T U R E H O M E (@our_coastal_farmhouse) on Instagram: “Fire going on this chilly Friday morning! coastalfarmhouse”
- 1,529 Likes, 72 Comments – ANGELA (@angelascozyhome) on Instagram: “Hope your week is off to a great start. I enjoyed a day of doing nothing but lunch with my kiddos…”
- 1,304 Likes, 64 Comments – Kristie Hellmeister (@kristieh14) on Instagram: “You know its going to be a great day when the sunshine starts pouring through the windows + that…”
- 1,198 Likes, 53 Comments – The Downtown Aly ™ (@thedowntownaly) on Instagram: “Good morning! Its a rainy day here in Plano but its not hot!! Hopefully its a sign that fall is…”
- 896 Likes, 49 Comments – Kristyn Cole | At Home (@kristyncole) on Instagram: “Found this super cute white wooden tray in the dollar spot at Target yesterday! I think I need 30…”
- See this Instagram photo by @naptimehomedesign • 747 likes
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- 45,099 points • 837 comments – 34 Relatively Simple Things That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe