Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- 18. WHAT?? Update your countertops with stone spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Every home that uses a central heating or air conditioning system uses a thermostat to regulate the temperature of the home. Thermostats allow you to pick the temperature you want the room to be, while showing you the current temperature. There are several models of thermostats available for your home, from old fashioned mercury thermostats to digital thermostats that you can program. | What Thermostat Do I Need for My Home? from LoveToKnow
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it.
- Architecture Art Designs suggest if you have even small budget and little bit more money , to use it in a smart way and have no worries for your home decor
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Add recessed hallway or basement lights are a much more polished alternative to night lights. | 43 Insanely Cool Remodeling Ideas For Your Home
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!