Photo via: thyme-is-honey.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 18 Incredible Farmhouse Bathroom Floor Tiles – Page 17 of 19 – Twelve On Main
- HGTV.com brings you 18 stylish wall decor ideas, including budget-friendly options and DIY alternatives.
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- DIY Shoestring Wall Art Ideas and Projects • Love these inexpensive wall art ideas, like these DIY clipboard quotes from Craft-o-Maniac!
- Pallet Projects | How To Make A Quick and Simple DIY Pallet Wall. DIY Wall Art Ideas By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/23-more-awesome-man-cave-ideas/
- You don’t have to spend a ton of money to live that luxe life. Follow these tips for low-cost fancy apartment décor ideas.
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- If you have bikes, and you live in a small home, you have a storage problem. Whether you need to find space in a small apartment, or you have to fit your family bikes in an already crowded garage, we have creative bike storage projects. Here are both DIY tutorials, and also suggestions on where …
- Farmhouse Table Under $100 plus Inspire Your Joanna Gaines – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living
- DIY Storage Ideas – DIY Dog Food Station with Storage – Home Decor and Organizing Projects for The Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Panty and Storage Projects – Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions for Do It Yourself Organization http://diyjoy.com/diy-storage-ideas-organization
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- DIY Handmade Wood Bed – 15 Practical and Decorative DIY Bedroom Ideas | GleamItUp