Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it.
- Book Tree – Use coupon inserts from your local paper to create folded trees you can put on your mantel. tutorial
- 18 Incredible Farmhouse Bathroom Floor Tiles – Page 17 of 19 – Twelve On Main
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- Designer and TV personality Tommy Smythe shares his bookcase styling tips. If your bookcase is low and long… Lay books flat (see below) or cluster them vertically on shelves to mix things up. Take advantage of the multi-functional upper level;…
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Living Up: Put your photos on Canvas
- Give your porch a fall-ready makeover to celebrate the season with plenty of curb appeal.
- Spring, Spring Porch Decorations, How to Decorate Your Porch for Spring, Spring Porch, Decorating for Spring, How to Decorate for Spring, Popular Pin, Porch Decor, Easter Porch Decor.
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- Spray paint a rubber door mat to give your front porch or front door a pop of color… | eHow
- 1000 Life Hacks: Soak a cotton ball in vinegar and put it on a bruise to make it disappear.