Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- Custom hand painted family sign. Perfect for a wedding/shower gift or just for home decor! When purchasing be sure to put the last name and date you would like on the sign in the notes to seller. Painted on hand stained pine boards. Size is approx 10 x 2. As stated on the shop page these signs take 3-4 weeks to ship. If you would like the sign sooner please also purchase a rush order add on and specify the date you require the sign. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/453967832/rush-order-add-on?ref=shop_home_active_1 For signs in this style with different text or colours please use the custom order request.
- Contemporary Living Room with Floor to ceiling light grey stacked stone fireplace.
- Ideas : How to Decorate a Room with a Vaulted / Cathedral Ceiling – Artwork and Accessories – Kylie M Interiors– Mimic the shape (maybe put a shelf above the window with art like this)
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- painted wood thrifted file cabinets, with the IKEA desk top… PERFECT for my sewing room!!! Dwellings By DeVore: Painting Laminate Furniture
- Coffee tables are essentially the center of attention when it comes to a family room or living space. I love to dress up my table with relevant and useful
- family room with built-in design. fireplace below flat screen.
- Family that Hunts Together Painted Sign by TheBetterLifePieces, $28.00
- This is a large pallet sign that measures 24 x 38. The background is painted Ivory. Initial is Burnt Umber. Family name is Tan. Lettering is
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- 18 Cool Ceiling Designs For Every Room Of Your Home