Photo via: iheartnaptime.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- 20 Small Space Storage Ideas – remodelingguy.net diy storage organize
- $20 DIY Bench…….seems simple enough to convert to a table as well…..1 table, 2 benches, hmmmmmmm
- Amazing DIY Kitchen Makeover, love the open cabinets above the microwave and the shelving below the cabinets
- DIY UPGRADE- add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint and voila.. easy/cheap faux amazing thick baseboards!
- cozynight via @lanalusso By:@ruian23 Tag your friends . . . For Shopping Stylish Outfits Check Link In Bio
- 1 Rustic wine rack try out this amazing but not no expansive DIY rustic wine rack. click here for the steps. 2 DIY Pallet Bookshelf utilize those extra piles of wood in your backyard with this DIY bookshelf. just click here and follow the steps. 3 DIY Wood pallet arrow give your …
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- A lifestyle blog focused on home decor, DIY projects, and life in this new city.
- Mix Fabric Patterns | How to Mix Patterns | How to Pick Out Fabric | Fabric | Decorate | Decorating | Budget friendly Home Decor | DIY Projects | Home Decor | All Things Big and Small
- Home improvement DIY projects are great to keep busy on rainy days and organize and redesign your place at your own pace…
- Best kept shopping secrets of Home Depot. Ways to save money, most frequented areas in the store, and those unique items you can use for DIY projects.