Photo via: viahouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ikea home decor hacks. List of 23 ideas for Ikea hacks from talented DIYers and bloggers. How-tos and tutorials included.
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- What to expect when you build a new home – get tips and tricks to make the whole process easier! Review of Ivory Homes Utah home builder.
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Summer House Tour 2014 | Craftberry Bush
- Layered textures make this roomy reprieve as stylish as it is comfortable. From the wooden dressers to the ceramic accessories, and even the wide variety of shag, woven, and metallic throw pillows, this eye-catching master bedroom is ideal for chic relaxation. Click to explore this stylish space.
- A sophisticated take on a classic, our exclusive dining bench is crafted of American white oak with carved details and a distressed finish. With velvety microfiber upholstery in a merlot red hue, this bench is ideal pulled up to the dining table or resting at the foot of the bed.
- 15 Ways To Raise The Vibrations of Your Home
- Premium Complete Collection Shift Design – NEW 3/2 | Stone & Violet
- 23 Surprising Laundry Tips You Didnt Know You Needed
- HOW TO ADD SEASONAL DECOR TO YOUR HOME Lets accent our homes with the season