Photo via: diyroundup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give your porch a fall-ready makeover to celebrate the season with plenty of curb appeal.
- 3. Add molding and paint to your front door! ~ 17 Impressive Curb Appeal Ideas (cheap and easy!)
- Carve out some space for a (pretty) mudroom with a rustic entryway coat rack and a few storage accessories to complete the nook. | 28 Simple Ways To Improve Your Home In 2017
- 15 Ways To Raise The Vibrations of Your Home
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Organization Orgasms: 21 Well-Designed Pantries Youd Love to Have in Your Kitchen | Apartment Therapy
- 8 SIMPLE WAYS TO HAVE A MORE SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLE – sustainable homes, sustainable living, eco-friendly household items, living an eco life, sustainable lifestyle.
- Home improvement outside space. Kerb appeal. Garden DIY. Wheelie bin shed. Door wreath. Garden decor.
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- HOW TO ADD SEASONAL DECOR TO YOUR HOME Lets accent our homes with the season
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …