Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moving to college is a stressful process! Especially figuring out what you should and shouldnt bring. These are dorm items you didnt know you needed!
- 50 Useful Kitchen Gadgets You Didn’t Know Existed – I want one of every single one of them!!!
- Farmhouse Decor You didn’t Know is on Amazon
- 50 Useful Kitchen Gadgets You Didnt Know Existed. I need almost everything on this list!
- for the longest time, I thought I needed to be more organized; now I know I just needed less stuff minimalism
- Frosty evenings are happier spent snuggled up by a cozy fire! Mantels are blank canvases– full of potential and easily interchangeable for the time of year. If you don’t know where to start when it comes to decorating your mantel, don’t worry. It doesn’t need to be tricky! CLICK to get tips for decorating your mantel by playing with color, texture and themes like a pro!
- Bonjour mon amours! Now this post is for all of you people who only have a dime and a laundry closet to your name. I would love to have my laundry room look like a spa, but that will have to wait until my next home…or lifetime. This is all I had to work with, …
- If you dont have space for a full-size trash can in your laundry room, a hanging bin is a handy way to hold lint until trash day. Click through for the tutorial and more laundry room DIYs.
- Looking for a great way to cut your laundry costs? These DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets are just the ticket! Youll never buy fabric softener sheets again after you try these! All natural, chemical free and budget friendly too!
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- 2014 Birmingham Parade of Homes Ideal Home (23 of 32)
- Ikea home decor hacks. List of 23 ideas for Ikea hacks from talented DIYers and bloggers. How-tos and tutorials included.