Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moving to college is a stressful process! Especially figuring out what you should and shouldnt bring. These are dorm items you didnt know you needed!
- A checklist of what youll need when moving into your first apartment | Ready to strike out on your own?
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- Generally, theres only one thing standing in the way of giving your furniture new life: It can be tricky to know how much fabric you need. Luckily, this trusty guide will ensure that you always buy the correct yardage for any type of furniture. Click through for more helpful interior design charts and design infographics.
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Today I don’t want to share with you my dining room alone but some basic tips about design and color. I am a firm believer that YOUR home should speak about you. It should be a place that you love because it is not just pleasant to look at but because it warms up your soul. A home and a house are NOT the …
- SAVE WITH THESE NEW COUPON CODES… use the code GOOD10 for 10% off ($50 minimum). BETTER15 for 15% off ($75 minimum). BEST20 for 20% off ($100 minimum). This listing is for one set of REVERSIBLE Give thanks/ jingle bells… one side thanksgiving/ fall decor and give it a little turn and they are christmas blocks… The overall size when set up is 7×24 ish… give or take 🙂 To see the other reversible item check out my other listings… . thanks STICK WITH ME VINYLS…Look for my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stickwithmevinyls for more ideas and upcoming events. Thank you for stopping by my little shop… I hope you enjoy. All of my items are hand made by me. The wood cutting, painting, sanding, vinyling and packaging. There maybe some imperfections in the wood (knots, holes, etc.) I try my best to fill any holes or cracks but it is wood and they might be noticeable… I will not make you a new one because of this…I am a busy mom of 4 very active hockey children so please check for current turn around/shipping times . The day of the sale is not included in this. Sometimes life gets crazy around here with hockey, school, homework, gymnastic and soccer so please understand I am working as fast as I can but things can come up and it may take a day or two longer. Unless otherwise noted. Some orders of 3 or more items may take longer to fill so please be patient. Please convo me with any questions. Or Rush orders… Any order that does not specify which color combo you would like, will be made in the color of the sample. So please specify if you would like a certain color… Every once in a while I may make a mistake… I am just one person… Please let me know if that happens right away so I can fix it ASAP. All items are shipped to the address in your etsy account so please double check that you have an updated address. The customer is responsible for the address information. So if the incorrect address is given, the customer will be charged actual shipping charges to reship. Refused or Returned packages… Shipping is very expensive these days. so if the customer refused the package actual shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds. Which means the refund will be less than what you paid… Once I ship an item it is out of my hands… I have no control over the post office… which sometimes may take a while to ship. I ship all of my items in flat rate priority packaging… which typically take 1-3 days to ship.. But some times during the holidays and busy seasons may take longer.. this is not my fault.. I only have control over me and my little shop not the PO If you would like this to be shipped as a gift please note a different address. If you would like to add a special little note PLEASE use this listing to cover the card. https://www.etsy.com/listing/128824915/add-a-thank-you-congratulations-we-love? Thanks Again… and have a good day
- Get the Look: California Eclectic Tips: 1. Never be too matchy-matchy. 2. A warm, neutral space with pops of color with achieve that effortless boho look. 3. Mixing textures and patterns will add a cozy, lived-in feel. 4. Dont forget to add plants and personal treasures to bring some life to your space!
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- 31 Clothing Tips Every Girl Should Know