Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- DIY Area Rugs • Lots of Ideas, Projects & Tutorials!
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Window Treatments | eHow Home | eHow
- Cafe kitchen window treatments @Rose Burkholder This has been my favorite so far!
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Fall is full of so many colors, but the house doesnt have to be dull. There are lots of fresh fall front porch ideas!
- a website that shows you how to take normal Ikea products and turn them into other awesome things for your house! lots of ideas here!
- DIY: How To Decorate Shelves – tutorial on decorating shelves in kitchen, den, etc. Lots of pictures & sketches – great info!
- DIY your way to a one-of-a-kind kitchen island. These easy add-ons and smart ideas blend storage and style for maximum efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a built-in design./
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas