Photo via: nadiasdiyprojects.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home styling decorating
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home
- How to give any house farmhouse style – Great tips on how to make any home look…
- Cork flooring is one of the hottest trends in home flooring. Wondering how to style around it? Well show you 5 ways to get creative with cork flooring.
- tips from trusted sources on how to pick paint colors that reflect your style and you will love for years
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- 10 tips on how to make your home nice and cozy for the winter.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- 5 Reasons Why Your Home Decor Does Not Look Cohesive – and how to fix it!
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to transform $5 thrift store doors with wheels and paint to make one of a kind rolling doors for a doorway | In My Own Style
- 8 Tips for Shopping Smart for Home Decor Accessories – Design Ideas to help style and transfrom your home into your favorite place to be – Decorating With Less
- 5 Tips For Mixing Fabric Patterns from NewtonCustomInteriors.com. Learn how to mix several fabric patterns together.