Photo via: stylebyemilyhenderson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Why not go for a bold, blue sofa? Our Dakota look fantastic in indigo linen, especially when paired with a patterned rug.
- Good to remember for choosing pillows, curtains, rugs. Pattern mixing= geometric (row 1)+organic (row 2) +small scale (row 3). All patterns should have some color cohesion, or fit loosely into your color scheme.
- Kota and Neemrana Stencils used to create this beautiful patterned floor. nicolettetabram.co.uk stencils nicolettetabramstencils paintedfloors
- Wheel thrown patterned planters
- From luxury sheets to designer bedding and colorfully patterned duvets, find your perfect bedding that fits your style. Discover a better way to shop for bedding with craneandcanopy.com As seen on the Today Show.
- Home decor tips: rugs
- It’s official: you’re bored with your floor. Break your space up with a blast of color or bold graphic. Rugs are an easy way to update any room and they dont have to break the budget. Visit AllModern and sign up today to get exclusive access to deals up to 65% off.
- Shopping on line for rugs can be challenging, at least for me it can. Sometimes colors dont look the same in person or the rug isnt as s…
- Add a pop of statement color to your home with one of these gorgeous, bold vintage area rugs. Theyre beautifully priced, too. sponsored myrugsusa
- DIY Area Rugs • Lots of Ideas, Projects & Tutorials!
- Before you tweak your rug placements or shop for new rugs altogether, take a look at our handy guide for choosing the right rug based on your room. DiscoverWorldMarket More
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …