Photo via: theeverygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Carve out some space for a (pretty) mudroom with a rustic entryway coat rack and a few storage accessories to complete the nook. | 28 Simple Ways To Improve Your Home In 2017
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- Rustic Barn Doors for Closets | … example of using a reclaimed door to add character to your home
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- DIY Jewelry Holder from a Repurposed serving tray! A chic way to ucycle an old piece into a useful bit of furniture to display your jewelry. Now you can keep your jewelry organized, keep it from getting all tangled and a great piece for home decor.
- 7 Tips for How to Create an Elegant Home on a Budget
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Finding that perfect paint color can be tough. With this secret advice youll be sure to find your perfect paint color. paint decor color
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Architecture Art Designs suggest if you have even small budget and little bit more money , to use it in a smart way and have no worries for your home decor
- Faux Verdigris Finish Paint Technique. Great on Furniture, Home Decor Projects and crafts. Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy.