Photo via: h2obungalow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.
- 7 Tips for How to Create an Elegant Home on a Budget
- Check this site out for amazing bookshelf styling ideas. This post is great for bookshelf styling in your living room. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Decorating Your Living Room on a Budget • Tips & Ideas!
- 3. Use the space in between the studs as extra storage! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- 7 Tips for Styling Shelves | Sense & Serendipity
- The Furniture Makeover Diy Stories Furniture makeover diy ideas 62 You can get furnishings for each room in the house and spend way less than you would if you get retail. Buying home furniture is now easy with the debut …