Photo via: howtobuildit.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get some great beadboard ideas for your home, to give it a cottage feel. With these 8 different ways to use it, you are sure to make your home unique.
- 8 Tips for Shopping Smart for Home Decor Accessories – Design Ideas to help style and transfrom your home into your favorite place to be – Decorating With Less
- Avoid that oh no moment with these tips for choosing furniture to fit your space
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Insanely Clever Upgrades for Your Home- great ideas, tips and tutorials to make your home great.
- You don’t have to spend a ton of money to live that luxe life. Follow these tips for low-cost fancy apartment décor ideas.
- Great tips on painting a room quick and easy!! LOVE this! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- Great Ways to Organize kid toys, clutter, books and other kiddie items, Good ideas, tools and tips to make it happen!
- Awesome Attic Transformations • Great tips, ideas and before & afters!
- Faux Verdigris Finish Paint Technique. Great on Furniture, Home Decor Projects and crafts. Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy.
- Creative, budget-friendly ideas to decorate a blank wall. LOVE these brilliant, inexpensive projects!