Photo via: reachfinancialindependence.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Determine if youre more of a minimalist or maximalist—or fall somewhere in between—with our handy illustrated guide. Like mom used to say, making your bed
- The Beginner’s Guide to Patching and Painting Baseboards
- 15 Ways To Raise The Vibrations of Your Home
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- Retractable bookshelves inside Claudio Silvestrins home. Essential to a minimalist interior is having enough storage space.
- Give your office a charming and contemporary update with the Threshold Darley Writing Desk in Vintage Oak. With 2 easy pullout drawers in front and a handy pop-up power source in back, simplicity never looked so good. A large surface area means you can spread out your paperwork, making this desk the perfect blend of form and function.
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Making the house a home without a high end budget. Design, Interiors, DIY and Vintage.
- A list of the thrift-iest places in your town to re-deocrate your home in style and comfort! Save big and do more with your money.
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.