Photo via: cedarhillfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a touch of Southern elegance to your home with these colorful flower arrangements.
- If youre a busy woman wit the desire but not the time to put together a cheerful and colorful breakfast room, this post is for you! Ive chosen some of my favorite artwork and put it together with Wayfair furniture (some of which Im planning to buy for my own new house) to create a beautiful room. All items are available for purchase. Just click the images to learn more.
- I created this mixed wood wall with cheap wood paneling from Lowes, leftover stain and paneling nails for around $40. UncookieCutter.com
- 1 Rustic wine rack try out this amazing but not no expansive DIY rustic wine rack. click here for the steps. 2 DIY Pallet Bookshelf utilize those extra piles of wood in your backyard with this DIY bookshelf. just click here and follow the steps. 3 DIY Wood pallet arrow give your …
- Rarely Shared Landscaping: Tips for Your Backyard Adding walls and paths to your landscape transforms it into something truly special. Heres a collection of pro building tricks for easier, faster and better path and wall construction. SAVE THIS ONE!
- Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper | Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper – A small house built with huge ideas and the greatest designs, no stone was left unturned in the renovation of this fixer-upper. Standing tall from the Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper Have a look.. http://decoholic.org/2017/05/18/total-makeover-1930s-fixer-upper/
- Give your porch a fall-ready makeover to celebrate the season with plenty of curb appeal.
- Old beaten up vintage desk has been saved. With an electric sander, wood stain and black paint, this vintage desk received a rags to riches makeover
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Ways to Create an Outdoor Space, Inviting Outdoor Yard, Outdoor Activities, drawtheline AD
- DIY backyard bowling alley. Neat!
- China Cabinet Makeover with Annie Sloans Chalk Paint