Photo via: joyfullygrowingblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cupcake stand made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store. Paint a bright color & this would be so cute.
- A coat of paint, some new shelf liner, removable wallpaper and the addition of a few new stylish storage products is all it took to complete this quick & easy pantry makeover via Refined rooms
- This arrangement can make your bathroom feel like a spa and create a relaxing atmosphere. It also keeps things tidy and out of the way whilst also looking cute
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Cocktail napkins aren’t just for drinks, they also make beautiful flowers! Using scissors and some wire, you’ll quickly fill a vase full of them.
- This woman has some great cleaning hacks in here! Definitely going to try a few of these out!
- A checklist of what youll need when moving into your first apartment | Ready to strike out on your own?
- Cleaning out clutter can be a tough task, especially if you have been letting it build up for a while. Instead of setting aside a huge block of time to take
- twin bed out of a dresser with secret hiding place built in underneath! I am going to do this with a Full size bed… but make little head board and footboard and possibly a step or two.
- Sometimes, life gets too serious….and you just need to cruise. Check out our single-speed and 7-Speed Beach Cruiser bikes in a impressive variety of beach the
- Often, fireplace mantel is a focal point of a room and yet we struggle to figure out how to decorate this beautiful feature. Should it hold family photos? Or