Photo via: oismeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Mark a horizontal midline on the wall, and hang all pictures above or below it… Whoa – this is sort of brilliant.
- How to Arrange a Picture Display Use craft paper to trace and cutout each item to be hung. Use painters tape to put them up on the wall which allows you to move them around easily. Also label each paper square to get just the right mix of photos and art pieces. GENIUS
- I have seen dozens of command centers on Pinterest. If you haven’t seen them, just take a look at our organization board on Pinterest. They are everywhere! For good reason… Now, that I’ve got a kindergartener, a preschooler, and a baby on the way, I feel like our organization has to become more efficient so… Read More »
- Please seat yourself would make a fun addition in your bathroom or powder room. Each sign is hand whitewashed and hand lettered by Pineapple South. Everything is done by hand (it is not digitalized or vinyl). It has a rope hanger on the back which allows it to hang nicely on a wall or could easily rest on a shelf. ::Dimensions:: 17 length x 11 height If you do not want the sign whitewashed, it can come in natural wood. Please identify this in the comment box or it will automatically be whitewashed. ::Customize:: Pineapple South is happy to turn any of your favorite quotes into a hand lettered sign. Please chat with me before ordering to see how we can make a custom sign for you. Usually ships in 3-5 business days. Because each sign is personalized, Pineapple South can not take returns, exchanges or give refunds for this item.
- This infographic has been created with the big idea of showing the best ways to pack different items to make moving smooth. Packing is one of the biggest concerns while moving. Good packing ensures that all necessities are packed in ways to transport them without damages on the way. This infographic shows the ways to do that.
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- 25 Need to Know Measurements for Decorating! Wonder how much spacing to leave between pictures, or the size coffee table you need to be buying, or how high to hang pictures on the wall? Wonder no more…read the link 🙂
- A tried and true method. Cut scrap paper to the size of the frame and mark the nail location on the paper. Using painters tape, move the paper templates around the wall until satisfied. Then hammer the nail through the marks. Remove the paper template and hang!
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller