Photo via: lonny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eclectic Home Tour of Hi Sugarplum – this color and DIY filled home will inspire eclecticallyvintage.com
- Add a touch of Southern elegance to your home with these colorful flower arrangements.
- We’re pretty convinced that mid-century design will never go out of style. So the permanence and investment in a brass, eclectic lighting fixture shouldn’t be as scary as it seems.
- This Natural and rustic, a DIY filled Fall home tour is filled with simple and low cost ideas to decorate for the season. Incorporating nature and gold!
- Cotton Bundles, the perfect farmhouse decor! Southern style!
- 8 Tips for Shopping Smart for Home Decor Accessories – Design Ideas to help style and transfrom your home into your favorite place to be – Decorating With Less
- A list of the thrift-iest places in your town to re-deocrate your home in style and comfort! Save big and do more with your money.
- Welcoming Fall – A Fall Home Tour
- Come on by for a Fall Home Tour at The Happy Housie
- Custom hand painted family sign. Perfect for a wedding/shower gift or just for home decor! When purchasing be sure to put the last name and date you would like on the sign in the notes to seller. Painted on hand stained pine boards. Size is approx 10 x 2. As stated on the shop page these signs take 3-4 weeks to ship. If you would like the sign sooner please also purchase a rush order add on and specify the date you require the sign. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/453967832/rush-order-add-on?ref=shop_home_active_1 For signs in this style with different text or colours please use the custom order request.
- Eclectic gallery wall on dark charcoal walls | console decorated with pumpkins and fall flowers
- Get the Look: California Eclectic Tips: 1. Never be too matchy-matchy. 2. A warm, neutral space with pops of color with achieve that effortless boho look. 3. Mixing textures and patterns will add a cozy, lived-in feel. 4. Dont forget to add plants and personal treasures to bring some life to your space!