Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When we decided to head to Chicago for our third-ever goop pop, we knew we needed to collaborate with interior designer Kara Mann, whose work manages to be both warm and modern, unexpected and clean.
- Mixing Styles: Traditional + Modern || Studio McGee
- Rustic Home Decor Ideas to go with any style you love- from traditional to modern and farmhouse. So many of these ideas you can make yourself!
- a great page to look at if you are struggling with how to hang pictures on your staircase.
- Architecture Art Designs suggest if you have even small budget and little bit more money , to use it in a smart way and have no worries for your home decor
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- Take advantage of the empty space beneath a staircase by installing custom-sized drawers.
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …
- Brick floor, old chicago, pavers.
- Holtkoetter Wega Frost Glass LED Modern Wall Sconce – EU8D235 – Euro Style Lighting
- Besa Optos Aluminum Clear and Frost Modern Wall Sconce – EUW5478 – Euro Style Lighting
- How to Choose the Right Art for a Room Photos | Architectural Digest | large artwork paintings and sculpture for modern residential interiors | sitting room | contemporary interior design ideas | fine art | buying art | decorating with artwork