Photo via: helpingkidsgrowup.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Remembering this when i paint my new house — To get rid of paint fumes… add a tablespoon of vanilla extract to a gallon of paint, mix well. It does not effect paint color! And makes the whole room smell like vanilla when youre done! Need this now!!!
- Best kept shopping secrets of Home Depot. Ways to save money, most frequented areas in the store, and those unique items you can use for DIY projects.
- a collection of interior design cheat sheets and infographics: Seating capacities, area rug sizes, bed pillow arrangements, headboard styles, curtain styles, gallery wall layouts….
- Today I don’t want to share with you my dining room alone but some basic tips about design and color. I am a firm believer that YOUR home should speak about you. It should be a place that you love because it is not just pleasant to look at but because it warms up your soul. A home and a house are NOT the …
- Dishes are highly accessible when stored in drawers, but need to be secured to prevent shifting when the drawer is opened or closed. Enter the utilitarian pegboard. Tall pegs, inserted into the pegboard that lines the bottom of the drawer, keep dishes in place to minimize potential chipping and breaking. Plus, the pegs can be reconfigured if you want to change arrangements or get new dishes that are a different size.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Shooting STYLED the book, was definitely a labor of love for me on many fronts. It took over a year to concept/produce/shoot/edit. It also took some very talented people to produce like my friends Scott Horne who helped style it and David Tsay who shot it, and at times I even said that it felt… Read More …
- the cat silhouette on the ledge is what really caught my eye … reminds me of similar bird-themed paintings over the doorways of a lovely B I once visited.
- I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but they are especially great for those who lack the actual mudroom in their home! Check out some of these amazing Garage Mudrooms! I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but