Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Arrange a Picture Display Use craft paper to trace and cutout each item to be hung. Use painters tape to put them up on the wall which allows you to move them around easily. Also label each paper square to get just the right mix of photos and art pieces. GENIUS
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Mark a horizontal midline on the wall, and hang all pictures above or below it… Whoa – this is sort of brilliant.
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- Make awesome mid century modern honeycomb shelves for less than $10 using popsicle sticks! These West Elm worthy hexagon shelves add warmth and dimension to any gallery wall and also look great on their own. Click for instructions and free downloadable template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- 25 Need to Know Measurements for Decorating! Wonder how much spacing to leave between pictures, or the size coffee table you need to be buying, or how high to hang pictures on the wall? Wonder no more…read the link 🙂
- To avoid lap marks, roll the full height of the wall and keep a wet edge. Lap marks are those ugly stripes caused by uneven layers of paint buildup. They occur when you roll over paint thats already partly dry. (In warm, dry conditions, latex paint can begin to stiffen in less than a minute!) The key to avoiding lap marks is to maintain a
- Wall Art made from toilet paper rolls, a picture frame and some black paint!
- A good way to hang pictures on a long wall. Also has a good tool to use to hang instead of nails.
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- If there’s one decor activity I’m crazy for, it’s decorating my mantel. My mantel decor changes just about monthly around here! There doesn’t have to be a big holiday coming. Sometimes I just decorate it when the seasons change. I always thought my mantel addiction was a little cookoo, until I joined the world of …