Photo via: ikeahackers.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SAVE WITH THESE NEW COUPON CODES… use the code GOOD10 for 10% off ($50 minimum). BETTER15 for 15% off ($75 minimum). BEST20 for 20% off ($100 minimum). This listing is for one set of REVERSIBLE Give thanks/ jingle bells… one side thanksgiving/ fall decor and give it a little turn and they are christmas blocks… The overall size when set up is 7×24 ish… give or take 🙂 To see the other reversible item check out my other listings… . thanks STICK WITH ME VINYLS…Look for my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stickwithmevinyls for more ideas and upcoming events. Thank you for stopping by my little shop… I hope you enjoy. All of my items are hand made by me. The wood cutting, painting, sanding, vinyling and packaging. There maybe some imperfections in the wood (knots, holes, etc.) I try my best to fill any holes or cracks but it is wood and they might be noticeable… I will not make you a new one because of this…I am a busy mom of 4 very active hockey children so please check for current turn around/shipping times . The day of the sale is not included in this. Sometimes life gets crazy around here with hockey, school, homework, gymnastic and soccer so please understand I am working as fast as I can but things can come up and it may take a day or two longer. Unless otherwise noted. Some orders of 3 or more items may take longer to fill so please be patient. Please convo me with any questions. Or Rush orders… Any order that does not specify which color combo you would like, will be made in the color of the sample. So please specify if you would like a certain color… Every once in a while I may make a mistake… I am just one person… Please let me know if that happens right away so I can fix it ASAP. All items are shipped to the address in your etsy account so please double check that you have an updated address. The customer is responsible for the address information. So if the incorrect address is given, the customer will be charged actual shipping charges to reship. Refused or Returned packages… Shipping is very expensive these days. so if the customer refused the package actual shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds. Which means the refund will be less than what you paid… Once I ship an item it is out of my hands… I have no control over the post office… which sometimes may take a while to ship. I ship all of my items in flat rate priority packaging… which typically take 1-3 days to ship.. But some times during the holidays and busy seasons may take longer.. this is not my fault.. I only have control over me and my little shop not the PO If you would like this to be shipped as a gift please note a different address. If you would like to add a special little note PLEASE use this listing to cover the card. https://www.etsy.com/listing/128824915/add-a-thank-you-congratulations-we-love? Thanks Again… and have a good day
- 37 different layouts to group and display photos in your home. I have a crap ton of posters from a poster shop that I am getting frames for to hang them up and this website shows you so many ways to do it! :3
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Ho- Ho-Ho-Hot Dogs: Turn a basic hot dog into a Christmas stocking with some tooth picks and cream cheese then serve them as yummy appetizers at your Christmas party. Find more easy and make ahead Christmas appetizers recipes and ideas that are perfect Christmas dinner and parties here.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- If you are looking for some clever tips and tricks to help make your everyday live much easier, then you are in right place. Life hacks will help you to get things done and get them done easily and quickly. So here we have listed to you a lot of super simple, everyday life hacks […]
- Countertop Woes? Give ‘em a lift! Are you as tired of dirty black snow and grey skies as I am? Check around your house for some long forgotten piece of…..stuff, that you can add one or 2 other pi…
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it.
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe