Photo via: 6thstreetdesignschool.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HOW TO ADD SEASONAL DECOR TO YOUR HOME Lets accent our homes with the season
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams. These neutrals would look good with any accent color.
- DIY Wood Pallet Accent Wall for Living Room
- This is AWESOME! A source list of more than 20 AFFORDABLE accent chairs by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- continue accent tile in shower to backsplash for vanity
- Accent Furniture Uttermost 25946
- Laundry room accent wall stenciled with Modern Masters Metallic Paints | By My Sister & I. Stencil is located-https://www.modellodesigns.com/RequestQuote.asp?idno=25225 Thanks to Cheryl Kersh in the comments below.
- How to add upper and lower accent lighting to cabinets in kitchen.
- Is your living room missing something? These accent chairs are the perfect solution for empty corners. Visit AllModern today and sign up for exclusive access to deals on everything you need for your modern home at up to 60% off with free shipping on orders over $49.
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Contemporary Living Room with Floor to ceiling light grey stacked stone fireplace.
- When the lights are on, or in daylight, it looks like a normal ceiling, but at night, their special paint shows an accurate night sky!