Photo via: kevinandamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Many a beautiful kitchen have been built on a foundation of pretty normal, neutral cabinetry. But if you ever have the opportunity to renovate a kitchen from scratch and add in something really spectacular in the realm of cabinetry, its like a shortcut to great style.
- Heres another great project you can do with an old vintage frame — repaint it and turn it into a framed bulletin board like Lisa of Celebrate Creativity in all its forms.
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom
- Custom hand painted family sign. Perfect for a wedding/shower gift or just for home decor! When purchasing be sure to put the last name and date you would like on the sign in the notes to seller. Painted on hand stained pine boards. Size is approx 10 x 2. As stated on the shop page these signs take 3-4 weeks to ship. If you would like the sign sooner please also purchase a rush order add on and specify the date you require the sign. https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/453967832/rush-order-add-on?ref=shop_home_active_1 For signs in this style with different text or colours please use the custom order request.
- When you imagine a fabulous closet, chances are its a walk in closet. But many homes are built with simple reach in closets.
- Billy bookcases from ikea, with the backs painted and trimmed out with molding…a great cheap solution….looks like a built-in
- I know this is for little girls. But good idea for my closet:) Since I cant have any doors in my house.
- These doors would be incredible between a master bedroom and bath. Or into a walk in closet!
- Add a touch of Southern elegance to your home with these colorful flower arrangements.
- Rustic Barn Doors for Closets | … example of using a reclaimed door to add character to your home
- Something like this that rolls on hidden castors to place in front of closet for additional usable space while still being able to access front room closet.
- No WAY! This is such an easy (and cheap!) way to frame out a canvas.