Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- This Bedroom Layout Guide has four bedroom layouts to show how to arrange your bedroom furniture. Maximize relaxation, storage, and small spaces in style!
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- Storage solution for small entryway – add hooks. Frame gallery and chevron rug add visual interest.
- While we love a simple bookshelf, they’re not suitable for every space. Whether youre on the hunt for small-space shelving, storage shelving or simply something more eccentric, get inspired by these creatively unconventional, sometimes quirky and always stylish ideas. By Adena Leigh
- A small nook with a light, pillows, shelves, and drawer storage. Not only is it relaxing but it would make great use for the space under stairs, especially in a finished basement. It also looks comfy enough for children to use for sleep overs or severe weather.
- 3. Use the space in between the studs as extra storage! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Small Corner Bookshelves. Work great for behind door in kids room. Can be used for books or small toys.
- 10 DIY Laundry Drying Racks For Small Spaces
- 18 DIY Small Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorials | DIY Organization Ideas for Small Spaces
- If you have bikes, and you live in a small home, you have a storage problem. Whether you need to find space in a small apartment, or you have to fit your family bikes in an already crowded garage, we have creative bike storage projects. Here are both DIY tutorials, and also suggestions on where …