Photo via: casasugar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 7 Affordable Ways To Add Character To Your Home. Great advice! Budget decor, beautiful and affordable furniture to complete your space!
- Exchange ideas and find inspiration on interior decor and design tips, home organization ideas, decorating on a budget, decor trends, and more.
- New home? or Feeling like you need to revamp your bedroom??? These 20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas will give you all the inspiration you need!!! Come and check them out!!!
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- My clients new family room, can you spot my clients doggie? Apparently he approves of the new furniture mirror, coffee table, rug all from @zgallerie interiordesigner zgalleriemoment @crateandbarrel @beautiful_arrangements homegoodshappy homegoods
- Great resource with information about how to find affordable bathroom and shower tiles, and how to pair them together. Pin for future reference for sure!
- Hiring a celebrity designer might be more affordable than you think!
- This is AWESOME! A source list of more than 20 AFFORDABLE accent chairs by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- A breakdown on how-to style a bookcase. Inspiration tips and ideas on how and where to begin accessorizing a bookcase or shelf in your home styling decorating
- Inspiration for own house in the future. Love the color pattern, calm colors, nice and cosy decoration
- How to decorate with plates on a wall. Great tips on how to arrange and hang plates. Beautiful dish wall inspiration