Photo via: diycozyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Learn how to give your kitchen cabinets an upgrade by filling in the empty space above the cabinets.
- A great blog on how to decorate above the kitchen cabinets.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- Gorgeous wooden open shelving in bathroom – Blesser House
- DIY UPGRADE- add a strip of trim a bit above already existing baseboards, paint and voila.. easy/cheap faux amazing thick baseboards!
- diy home sweet home: 10 Ways to Make Your Laundry Room . Look Amazing. Love the idea of putting the shelf to cover the gap.
- Mark a horizontal midline on the wall, and hang all pictures above or below it… Whoa – this is sort of brilliant.
- While we love a simple bookshelf, they’re not suitable for every space. Whether youre on the hunt for small-space shelving, storage shelving or simply something more eccentric, get inspired by these creatively unconventional, sometimes quirky and always stylish ideas. By Adena Leigh
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- When I painted my kitchen white I left one wall unpainted, on purpose of course. I’m slowly transitioning my kitchen from a traditional look to a rustic industrial space. I’m doing this by making mostly cosmetic changes as well as removing some cabinets to open the space up. The unpainted wall is the frosting on my cupcake. …