Photo via: iconosquare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful bedroom features a gray wingback bed with silver nailhead trim dressed in soft white …
- Use Pledge to clean stainless steel. I tried a couple of other cleaning ideas, but this worked the best! My appliances have never looked better!
- Dark kitchen, white subway tiles and brass handles
- TIP: line your cabinet under the kitchen sink with peel and stick tile. Easy to wipe and helps cover already damaged cabinet bottom or helps to protect a new cabinet. Great under the BATHROOM sink, too!!!
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- Amazing DIY Kitchen Makeover, love the open cabinets above the microwave and the shelving below the cabinets
- Laundry/mud room with ship lap wall detail, white cabinetry and wood countertops. The door with large window and transom lets the light in.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- How to choose a farmhouse sink and the pros and cons of having one! | Farmhouse Kitchen Decor | How to Choose Kitchen Appliances | Best Kitchen Sinks | Kitchen Renovation Tips and Tricks || Lauren McBride
- Black and white gallery wall paired with industrial rustic type furniture
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Just this very first picture as an idea. Dark grey walls with white accents. You could maybe still use dove grey on the cabinets.