Photo via: paintedfurnitureonline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Coco Annie Sloan Chalk Paint & Black Coffee Metallic Glaze, painted and glazed hutch
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- China Cabinet Makeover with Annie Sloans Chalk Paint
- Farmhouse style painted kitchen table and chairs – chalk paint was not used!
- bleached wood… my new favorite style, do this for hutch then touch up with chalk paint
- Chalk paint on a vase
- Chalk Painted Furniture by Color Series – GREY chalk painted furniture projects | www.mommyenvy.com
- Take popsicle sticks and paint each one a color of every wall in your house. Carry with you on the go to match furniture, curtains, decorations, etc.
- How to paint the door and not the hinges
- Old beaten up vintage desk has been saved. With an electric sander, wood stain and black paint, this vintage desk received a rags to riches makeover
- Paint PVC pipe for curtain rods! Finish off with finials and brackets. Holy cash saver.
- Gotta Get One: Paint buddy by Rubbermaid ~ empty remainder can of paint into the paint buddy and touch up when ever you need to