Photo via: bytezza.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic sliding door with mirror. Cool idea.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Dust Catcher
- Love You to the Moon and Back Wall Art @craftsavvy @sarahowens craftwarehouse chalkboard diy art marquee lights
- Better Homes and Gardens Paint Colors. Get the paint color names, plus tips and tricks for decorating with color. Gravelstone by Behr, Full Moon by Pratt and Lambert, Grizzle Gray SW 7068 Sherwin Williams, Haven of Coziness Clark + Kensington. paintColor Gray
- Fizz56 Dream Room Makeover: Winners Home Tour theeverygirl
- Dream house
- Diy, diy home projects, home décor, home, dream home, outdoor living, diy home decor.
- This would be cool with my sheet music in the background, especially the old Disney song book that is falling apart. – Ideas In Crafting
- 6. Dont throw away those tins cans, spray paint them and use them as pots, vases, or pencil organizers! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 12 Cool Bedroom Ideas For Boys « DIY Cozy Home
- Add recessed hallway or basement lights are a much more polished alternative to night lights. | 43 Insanely Cool Remodeling Ideas For Your Home