Photo via: bytezza.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic sliding door with mirror. Cool idea.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Dust Catcher
- Love You to the Moon and Back Wall Art @craftsavvy @sarahowens craftwarehouse chalkboard diy art marquee lights
- Diy, diy home projects, home décor, home, dream home, outdoor living, diy home decor.
- Dream house
- Fizz56 Dream Room Makeover: Winners Home Tour theeverygirl
- 6. Dont throw away those tins cans, spray paint them and use them as pots, vases, or pencil organizers! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 18. WHAT?? Update your countertops with stone spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- 12 Cool Bedroom Ideas For Boys « DIY Cozy Home
- This would be cool with my sheet music in the background, especially the old Disney song book that is falling apart. – Ideas In Crafting
- Add recessed hallway or basement lights are a much more polished alternative to night lights. | 43 Insanely Cool Remodeling Ideas For Your Home