Photo via: marington.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Refresh any room with this hand-tufted wool rug featuring a Moroccan tile motif. Get this great find and more home decor at up to 70% off at jossandmain.com
- Great resource with information about how to find affordable bathroom and shower tiles, and how to pair them together. Pin for future reference for sure!
- Heres another great project you can do with an old vintage frame — repaint it and turn it into a framed bulletin board like Lisa of Celebrate Creativity in all its forms.
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- The Immensely Cool Diy Bathroom Remodel Ways You Cannot Find On The Internet
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- another pinner said: I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way. Especially helpful on corners.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- Just this very first picture as an idea. Dark grey walls with white accents. You could maybe still use dove grey on the cabinets.
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- i like this. change the colors to black and white or silver/grey and could make bigger statements around the reception…maybe even hang some pictures on them