Photo via: sawdust2stitches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop Set of 3 Glass Canisters. Simple bathroom storage with a retro feel. Handmade glass canisters with nesting lids update a classic apothecary look.
- With these 11 tips, even the tiniest of kitchens can fully accommodate your needs. If you can’t tear down walls to add more shelves and cabinets, look to these ideas to make the most of your kitchen storage options.
- Perfect!! This is DIY ladies with shelves, doors and lights from Ikea!
- A small nook with a light, pillows, shelves, and drawer storage. Not only is it relaxing but it would make great use for the space under stairs, especially in a finished basement. It also looks comfy enough for children to use for sleep overs or severe weather.
- floating shelves with hardware
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- apothecary jars- a cool way to add color and store fruit
- DIY: How To Decorate Shelves – tutorial on decorating shelves in kitchen, den, etc. Lots of pictures & sketches – great info!
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- DIY A-Frame Ladder Shelves
- How to Build SIMPLE FLOATING SHELVES (…for any room in the house!)
- love this idea! I have always liked the ladder shelves just never thought of how Id use it…Benchwright Ladder Floor Storage at Pottery Barn | House & Home