Photo via: artisbeauty.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- ART IS BEAUTY: How to build your own FarmHouse Table for under $100 http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-to-build-your-own-farmhouse-table.html
- The Furniture Makeover Diy Stories Furniture makeover diy ideas 62 You can get furnishings for each room in the house and spend way less than you would if you get retail. Buying home furniture is now easy with the debut …
- painted wood thrifted file cabinets, with the IKEA desk top… PERFECT for my sewing room!!! Dwellings By DeVore: Painting Laminate Furniture
- Old beaten up vintage desk has been saved. With an electric sander, wood stain and black paint, this vintage desk received a rags to riches makeover
- Urbane bronze nighstands – The perfect dark gray paint for furniture. Master bedroom nigh stands styled for spring
- Despite its reputation, installing crown molding doesn’t need to be difficult or time-consuming. The job requires a lot of measuring, cutting and nailing, but if you take precise measurements and follow a few simple guidelines, you can easily add the beauty of crown molding to your favorite room. The key is to plan before you start.
- Farmhouse Always in style and always welcoming, the Farmhouse look embraces lived-in finishes and time-honored details. Birch Lanes assortment of furniture, wall art, and decor offers the perfect mix of color, texture, and pattern to create a countryside feel in your own home. Sign up for exclusive deals and hop these products (and so much more!) at Birchlane.com, and enjoy Free Shipping on orders $49 and more.
- Summer decor ideas and design bloggers home tour. Indigo black and gray color scheme. Abstract art, indigo pillows, cream sofa, white pineapple, prayer bead garland and coffee table vignette.
- If youre a busy woman wit the desire but not the time to put together a cheerful and colorful breakfast room, this post is for you! Ive chosen some of my favorite artwork and put it together with Wayfair furniture (some of which Im planning to buy for my own new house) to create a beautiful room. All items are available for purchase. Just click the images to learn more.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Gold and brass used to signify gaudy ‘90s fixtures, but warm metals have certainly made a comeback in the past year. Copper and rose gold also made their mainstream debuts. To avoid looking tacky, designers are opting for brushed and matte versions of warm metals.