Photo via: jlconline.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Picking a neutral paint color can drive you crazy. This blogger tested a dozen paint colors but this one was the very best.
- Upgrade your garage with the toughest floors out there. This DIY project is quick and easy! Walk on in 8-10 hours and drive on in 24 hours. From the easy application to durable protection that’s 20X stronger than epoxy, you can’t go wrong with RockSolid’s garage floor coatings.
- Moving to college is a stressful process! Especially figuring out what you should and shouldnt bring. These are dorm items you didnt know you needed!
- This is the ultimate college packing list for freshmen. Are you struggling deciding what to pack? We have the perfect packing guide for you!
- Interior Design Tricks and Rules. How to make your ceilings look taller. Distance from table to light fixture. How to decorate any room. Picture Hanging Height Tips. How to place furniture on rug. How to test your walls before painting. Paint Color Test. InteriorDesign Tips Via Fancy Fixtures.
- Tips and ideas on creating a home from home in your student dorm room while youre away using budget interiors and accessories
- Beige is the New Black: 18 Ideas on How to Use Neutral Colors_See More Inspiring Articles At: http://www.homedesignideas.eu/beige-new-black-ideas-use-neutral-colors/
- Shop for Shower Curtains online at Macys.com. The bold stripes of the Harbour shower curtain from kate spade new york bring a splash of modern style to your bathroom decor.
- I pinned another pic of this in Living Spaces but this one is to remind me to make it. I love these shadow boxes…anything to bring green into a house. These could be an answer to a few decorating questions in my parents house too…
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- Theres a lot to consider: the rise/run ratio, treads, and essential tools, like the carpenters square. Follow these guidelines for help building stairs.