Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for decorating around your TV – hang similar sized art pieces in a grid around it! Post is full of awesome Before and After pics!
- awesome bathroom remodel ideas 10 Before and After Bathroom Remodel Ideas for Summer 2016 Bathroom Remodel awesome-bathroom-remodel-ideas-336×1024
- Great storage/organization under the eaves in the attic. @Kate Morrow thought of you when I saw this
- Great Ways to Organize kid toys, clutter, books and other kiddie items, Good ideas, tools and tips to make it happen!
- 8 Tips for Distressing Furniture- love these furniture refinishes- great tips and ideas for distressing furniture and refinishing furniture.
- Insanely Clever Upgrades for Your Home- great ideas, tips and tutorials to make your home great.
- attic bedroom with no closet | Attic Bedroom Closet Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page …
- Decorating Your Living Room on a Budget • Tips & Ideas!
- 45,099 points • 837 comments – 34 Relatively Simple Things That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- DIY Area Rugs • Lots of Ideas, Projects & Tutorials!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …