Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea for decorating around your TV – hang similar sized art pieces in a grid around it! Post is full of awesome Before and After pics!
- Great storage/organization under the eaves in the attic. @Kate Morrow thought of you when I saw this
- Decorating Your Living Room on a Budget • Tips & Ideas!
- 45,099 points • 837 comments – 34 Relatively Simple Things That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome – 9GAG has the best funny pics, gifs, videos, gaming, anime, manga, movie, tv, cosplay, sport, food, memes, cute, fail, wtf photos on the internet!
- Great Ways to Organize kid toys, clutter, books and other kiddie items, Good ideas, tools and tips to make it happen!
- Insanely Clever Upgrades for Your Home- great ideas, tips and tutorials to make your home great.
- 8 Tips for Distressing Furniture- love these furniture refinishes- great tips and ideas for distressing furniture and refinishing furniture.
- DIY Area Rugs • Lots of Ideas, Projects & Tutorials!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Awesome house ideas… – The Meta Picture
- 10 Home Improvement Ideas: How to work with what you have! Awesome ideas!
- a website that shows you how to take normal Ikea products and turn them into other awesome things for your house! lots of ideas here!