Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- a website that shows you how to take normal Ikea products and turn them into other awesome things for your house! lots of ideas here!
- Ideas at the House: Ideas for an Organized Laundry Room – The Country …
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- awesome How to Decorate the Rooms with Plants – Pretty Designs by http://www.top-homedecorideas.xyz/bedroom-designs/how-to-decorate-the-rooms-with-plants-pretty-designs/
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- If youve ever been stuck in an outdated house and didnt have the money to renovate, this blog is a GREAT resource to help you make the MOST of what you already have! Tons of DIY and budget decorating ideas for even the tiniest budgets.
- Great ideas for decorating with Greenery, Pantone’s color of the year, in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom and throughout the house.
- Fall is full of so many colors, but the house doesnt have to be dull. There are lots of fresh fall front porch ideas!
- I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but they are especially great for those who lack the actual mudroom in their home! Check out some of these amazing Garage Mudrooms! I was crazy excited when I started seeing something totally new and innovative on Pinterest – Garage Mudrooms! What a totally amazing idea! Garage Mudrooms are a great option to keep the mess from ever entering the house, but
- The Furniture Makeover Diy Stories Furniture makeover diy ideas 62 You can get furnishings for each room in the house and spend way less than you would if you get retail. Buying home furniture is now easy with the debut …