Photo via: itsy-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- awesome bathroom remodel ideas 10 Before and After Bathroom Remodel Ideas for Summer 2016 Bathroom Remodel awesome-bathroom-remodel-ideas-336×1024
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- Remembering this when i paint my new house — To get rid of paint fumes… add a tablespoon of vanilla extract to a gallon of paint, mix well. It does not effect paint color! And makes the whole room smell like vanilla when youre done! Need this now!!!
- The Butlers: Holiday Home Tour Like the ball on top of greenery in the urn
- If there’s one decor activity I’m crazy for, it’s decorating my mantel. My mantel decor changes just about monthly around here! There doesn’t have to be a big holiday coming. Sometimes I just decorate it when the seasons change. I always thought my mantel addiction was a little cookoo, until I joined the world of …
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Top 10 Beautiful Diy Ideas And Home Decor Solutions 5
- 10 Modest Kitchen area Organization And DIY Storage Ideas 7
- Kitchen Design Trends 2016 – 2017
- ElPetersonDesign Christmas 2016
- Deep Cleaning Schedule 2016 | My rotating cleaning schedule has created order in many of our homes. See how readers have customized it and download an editable version for yourself.