Photo via: hayneedle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ~Bar Stool Buying Guide.
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- Pocket sized floor plans to carry with you when buying furniture, accessories ,etc. that have dimensions and paint swatches on them. Genius!
- 25 Need to Know Measurements for Decorating! Wonder how much spacing to leave between pictures, or the size coffee table you need to be buying, or how high to hang pictures on the wall? Wonder no more…read the link 🙂
- The Furniture Makeover Diy Stories Furniture makeover diy ideas 62 You can get furnishings for each room in the house and spend way less than you would if you get retail. Buying home furniture is now easy with the debut …
- Domicile 37: How to Style a Bar Cart
- Bar cart and Tea cart serving station ideas and how to style
- ((cocoa bar or cold/flavored water bar…near entryway or in mudroom))
- Upcycle an old bookshelf into a chic bar cart with these simple steps.
- DIY Beverage Bar made with stock cabinets, chalky finish paint and butcher block! This space was a closet under the stairs. decoartprojects chalkyfinish spon @decoart
- I cant even believe what this kitchen looked like before! I love this DIY skinnylap wall and farmhouse style coffee bar.
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.