Photo via: decorpad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing kitchen features a white shaker cabinets paired with gray quartzite countertops fitted with a curved stainless steel sink and a white subway tiled backsplash.
- Fashionable Turquoise Bedroom Ideas | Create a beautiful focal point by painting your ceiling with turquoise and keeping everything in white or neutral. It is best accentuated with a chandelier that sparkles like gold to give you a modern glamour.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- A sophisticated take on a classic, our exclusive dining bench is crafted of American white oak with carved details and a distressed finish. With velvety microfiber upholstery in a merlot red hue, this bench is ideal pulled up to the dining table or resting at the foot of the bed.
- Foyer with dark hardwood floors and herringbone detail. Soft gray walls are Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore.
- Gorgeous color….♅ Dove Gray Home Decor ♅ white and grey bedroom
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- Beautiful vases with gorgeous silver dollar plants! Ive been looking for these faux plants forever
- Plain floor to ceiling cabinets dressed up with slender molding in a repeating pattern. Love!
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- Be creative with your bedroom. Instead of a headboard use a curtain rod to create drapping behind your bed. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse…