Photo via: mydesignchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How Do You Design and Organize a Beautiful Home Library? What Kinds Of Lighting Should You Use? See examples on Hadley Court | Interior Design | Books | Organization | Home Library
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- House Tour: Laguna Beach – Design Chic | Coastal Room
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- Love these woven baskets hung, overlapping, on the wall
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Love You to the Moon and Back Wall Art @craftsavvy @sarahowens craftwarehouse chalkboard diy art marquee lights
- using wire baskets to organize your Happy Planner collection by mambi Design Team member Liz Nielson | me & my Big ideas
- Two floating shelves four baskets yard sale mirror painted white = makeup vanity 🙂 I love my “closet room”! DIY makeup table organization
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- After looking at all the chicness that is in The Big Book of Chic, I decided cornice boards are the most fabulous way to dress a window. It took me a little longer than I expected to look at every single page of the book – but thats why Miles named it The BIG Book of…