Photo via: decoratingwithless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Before you tweak your rug placements or shop for new rugs altogether, take a look at our handy guide for choosing the right rug based on your room. DiscoverWorldMarket More
- I love little DIY ideas that can have a big impact on home decor. They are easy to do, they aren’t expensive and yet the end result makes a difference. One of these ideas is curtain styling. You may already have beautiful window curtains or drapes but you may have not noticed that they are …
- Shop for Shower Curtains online at Macys.com. The bold stripes of the Harbour shower curtain from kate spade new york bring a splash of modern style to your bathroom decor.
- Good to remember for choosing pillows, curtains, rugs. Pattern mixing= geometric (row 1)+organic (row 2) +small scale (row 3). All patterns should have some color cohesion, or fit loosely into your color scheme.
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Everyone Should Learn How to Hang Curtains in The Right Way – Top Inspirations
- The Easy Way To Hang Your Curtains. DIY curtain template
- Galvanized pipe curtain rods without the industrial feel curtainrod galvanized pipe curtains
- How to Make Curtains: Try this super simple sewing technique. Make an entire curtain with only sewing straight lines. Great tutorial with a video!
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Ah Ha ! Got 2 of these – was wondering what to do – Now I know. Curtains by my french doors Vintage door knob as curtain tie back
- Curtain on a wire instead of curtain tracks drilled into the ceiling