Photo via: cabinetsanddesigns.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- California state of mind decorating. Bohemian living room interior decor ideas for a California style.
- Home decor, interior design, popular pin, home, decor, DIY home decor, budget decorating, frugal living.
- turquoise contemporary feminine bedroom | modern furniture set | round turquoise table lamp | low bed without headboard | contemporary headboard ideas | turquoise bedroom bench | green blue and turquoise abstract canvas print | large oversized artwork as headboard | residential interior design ideas | picked out home decor | modern home decor blog | contemporary sculpture in bedroom
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- How to Choose the Right Art for a Room Photos | Architectural Digest | large artwork paintings and sculpture for modern residential interiors | sitting room | contemporary interior design ideas | fine art | buying art | decorating with artwork
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Home Decor, Home Decorating Tips and Tricks, Interior Design Tips, Decorating Mistakes That Make Your Home Look Messy, Interior Design Hacks, Clutter Free Home, Stylish Organization Ideas, Popular Pin
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Barn House Vaulted Ceilings Living Room: a beach barn house on Martha’s Vineyard by Hutker Architects and Liz Stiving-Nichols of Martha’s Vineyard Interior Design.
- Check this site out for amazing bookshelf styling ideas. This post is great for bookshelf styling in your living room. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- Refresh any room with this hand-tufted wool rug featuring a Moroccan tile motif. Get this great find and more home decor at up to 70% off at jossandmain.com