Photo via: cherishedbliss.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- How to Mix Vintage and Modern Decor. Easy tips to add more farmhouse charm to any space.
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Is your living room missing something? These accent chairs are the perfect solution for empty corners. Visit AllModern today and sign up for exclusive access to deals on everything you need for your modern home at up to 60% off with free shipping on orders over $49.
- how to paint thrift store futniture that has a veneer or finish on it How-to-paint-a-wood-dresser The dresser my cousin gave me does not match my room, so this is a good idea… Then again, Im still a teen, and gonna need my mom to Take me out ¦)
- One room I have never showed in the blog is the powder room. Because it never really felt finished. I painted in my favourite shade of blue that is in my office (Opal Silk by CIL), hung a few pictures, put a basket of extra TP on the floor and called it a day. Until …
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- 1,304 Likes, 64 Comments – Kristie Hellmeister (@kristieh14) on Instagram: “You know its going to be a great day when the sunshine starts pouring through the windows + that…”
- If you dont have space for a full-size trash can in your laundry room, a hanging bin is a handy way to hold lint until trash day. Click through for the tutorial and more laundry room DIYs.