Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to fill a long empty wall space – from Thrifty Decor Chick
- Friday Feature: Living Room – 5 Take away decorating tips you can apply to your own space!
- 20 Small Space Storage Ideas – remodelingguy.net diy storage organize
- RH TEENs Starry String Lights – Stars:Petite star-shaped lights bring a celestial glow wherever theyre strung. Our white LEDs are evenly spaced along a fine, bendable wire that conforms to any shape – perfect for accenting décor, brightening a room or illuminating a covered outdoor space.
- A layout living room guide – great suggestions for including kid space
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- Blending modern and vintage personalizes any space, and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to finish the room! Going through five spaces today on the blog!
- Create a Place to Escape |The Escape Collection features paint colors to create your perfect hideaway space to rest and relax. The Pittsburgh Paints & Stains® Paramount Paint™ Escape Collection has been carefully and expertly selected to provide you with colors that work together to craft the perfect place to rest, read, relax, or retreat for a moment of calm. Click to explore these paint colors by Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Paramount™, exclusively at Menards®!
- Home improvement outside space. Kerb appeal. Garden DIY. Wheelie bin shed. Door wreath. Garden decor.
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!